Hey

GoldenMotor.com

boyette_c

Mar 6, 2010
Rhode Island
I figured I would throw this out there. I just discovered moto bikes and I am getting ready to build one. Glad to find this site. I like what I see so far.

boyette_c

Mar 6, 2010
Rhode Island
Just ordered a Jet 80cc and a jackshaft to put on my Schwinn. I do not expect that this will go together easily, but I can't wait to get it done and get out there.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Just ordered a Jet 80cc and a jackshaft to put on my Schwinn. I do not expect that this will go together easily, but I can't wait to get it done and get out there.
Velcome, velcome - make yourself comfortable.

First tip, first bike - get her running stock with the lousy bolt on sprocket. Tune your engine a bit that way first. Then install the jackshaft.

Signed,

Hookah smoking Sick Caterpillar

boyette_c

Mar 6, 2010
Rhode Island
Update

Well, I finally got the kit in to discover it would not fit on the bike I had, so I got a Cruiser and have it together. Can't seem to get the thing dialed as I have already destroyed the throttle. After 2 jury rigs to fix the delicate plastic parts on the handle bar mount, the cable sleeve is disconnected from both the carb and the handle. Looking for a better set-up that is not so chintzy. I did manage to get a couple of runs in and I am looking forward to getting it going for the long haul. On the bright side, the place I ordered the motor from sent me a Grubee instead of the Jet. Just a work in progress I guess.:-||