First time builder in Tennessee

GoldenMotor.com

Dooly

Nov 16, 2014
Arlington Tennessee
Hey everybody. I just finished building my bike and wanted to thank everyone for all of the useful info on this forum. I have been reading it for three weeks. I live in Arlington TN just east of Memphis. I would like to meet others in the area that build/ride. If anyone is interested please send me a friend request. Thanks .....Dooly

Attachments

Dooly

Nov 16, 2014
Arlington Tennessee
Thanks Joey. I just finished making some chain guards out of ABS plastic.. Thinking of upgrading wheels and tires and brakes. Maybe Sturmey Archer hubs with the Dynamo generator . Would be kinda pricey though. I can see that the cheap motor I bought on eBay might not be so cheap.

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome Dooly. We're glad you've joined and the information on the forum was a help to you. That's the reason we're here.
Nice build. Congratulations.
Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

Last edited:

Dooly

Nov 16, 2014
Arlington Tennessee
Well thank you very much BGW. I'm fairly pleased with it thus far. Judging from your photo albums you've done a lot of traveling on these things. I'm surprised they are not more popular around here. Maybe a safety issue. To tell you the truth I don't feel real safe driving my truck the way people drive around here. But they are a blast no doubt.