This Forum Rocks!

GoldenMotor.com

zombie68

Mar 17, 2010
Boise,ID
Hey all. I just wanted you all to know how much I appreciate this forum. Reading through the countless posts and reading all the advice given to me, this site has saved me counless hours of frustration.

I haven't even got my first build up and running yet, but I am many hours closer simply because I stumbled across this site.

If it wasn't for this forum, I would probably be standing in the middle of a pile of parts, tears and blood right about now :)

Hopefully, I will be able to pass on some of the knowledge I gained here to others just starting out.....r.ly.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Toadmund

Jan 19, 2012
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Read all you can and you will learn all you need to know, and if you don't find answers a question will get you what info you need.

This forum is valuable to me as well.

Helped me especially with performance mods, and getting to know the engine which really helps when you are broke down somewhere, or something is acting up, helps to know what is going on so you can remedy the problem in the field with a few basic tools (that I don't leave home without!)

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
I feel the same way about this forum. I owe all you guys. I'd be lost without this repository of instruction and experience. I've been checking in here since late '09. My first build was a basic kit with only the slightest modification. As the years passed, I used what I learned here to braze together my own aluminum fuel tank, to build a replica carbide lamp, where to find white 26" tires, the best ways to mount a chain guide-wheel/tensioner, best ways to wire lights, and on and on. Yes indeed - this forum ROCKS!

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Rock On Motorbicycling.com

Zombie68, your post reminds of all the reasons I joined this Forum!

Thank you, and thanks to everyone here at this great Forum!

Crazy Horse.