Another Canuck saying hi

GoldenMotor.com

MoreFasterer

May 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hey all!

Posting up with my intro. Looking to see how many other Canadians are hanging out in here, too. Looks like a good group of people here from the searching i've already done. Lots of great info. THANKS to those that have been so helpful in the past!

I have a Zoom Bicycles ZB-80S-BK kit that I *just* picked up (like 2 hours ago). It's my first kit. Hopefully won't be my last. I'm happy to report that my first impression of the kit is favorable - no loose bits in the gas tank. ;) hahahaha

I've been riding bikes of various types, human engine and gas (4-stroke only so far), as well as modding/repairing for over 25 years. Looking VERY forward to seeing what 2-strokes have to offer as well as finally being able to realize a (pipe)dream of having a 2-stroke-engined bicycle.

Will get started on that "soon enough" (= should be riding this weekend). I plan on taking my time and using lots of the info posted here to solve problems before they start. ;) I don't wanna just slam it together and have problems right off the bat.

So yeah, there you go. Here I am! :D

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Plenty of Canadian company for you here. And, lots of help and advice to make your first build a success. Welcome, have fun and ride safe.
Tom