Hello from Long Island

GoldenMotor.com

HT2005

Aug 23, 2008
Long Island, NY
Hello! I'm Justin and I just turned 16(in August). I've had a motorized bicycle for three years now after buying and installing a chinese engine kit in august 2005. For a long time I thought of it as little more then a novelty. But, recently I have gained greater interest in motorized bicycles after my brother decided to purchase one for himself. I found these forums in july and since then I have gained so much knowledge on these engines. I wanted to upgrade my bike, so I bought class8.8 threaded rod and class 10 nuts. For my birthday my brother bought me a new throttle and built-in kill switch as well as a NORMAN headlight. I even got a new spring loaded seat. By the way my brother has an account here too, he's Nitroscope8.

Last edited:

ebmvegan

Jul 15, 2008
OC, Ca
Have fun with it HT2005. ust be safe and make sure you are aware of your local laws. We don't want you to be used as an example especially of your age. Happy Birthday!

HT2005

Aug 23, 2008
Long Island, NY
Thanks for the welcome ebmvegan. I have ridden many miles already and passed cops that were on the side of the road. They don't care just as long as I'm responsible. BTW I actually turned 16 on August 27th.