HI!

GoldenMotor.com

Joker JSK

Dec 15, 2010
Milw-Town WI
Like the others I am new to this, found this forum looking at the WI laws. The local bar (Nomad World Pub) has trivia every Monday night and they had a 4 month long competition for a motorized bike. Barring the unforeseeable, I take possession of my new bike this coming Monday night. About time this once useless knowledge shows its worth. If you would like to see the bike...can I post websites?... A person in the area builds them...

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
Joker,
Welcome to the forum, you can post links after a few posts on this site, helps to combat spambots!! As far as useless info, you'd be surprised how much diversified talent is on this list, kinda good cause if I've never worked on a, say, John Deere tractor, I wouldn't know how they design stuff. great Ideas here, friendly atmosphere too! Good luck with your new bike!

Mac

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum.
What a unique way to get into the hobby. I'm sort of a trivia buff myself and used to hit the Saturday night rod runs where the trivia contests were a big draw. I've won cases of oil, portable air compressors, music CDs and signed posters...but I never won anything as neat as a motorized bicycle. Congratulations.
Trivia Question: What was on the front of Carol's 'T' shirt in the movie, 'American Graffiti' ? (no fair peeking/googling)
Tom

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Welcome to the forum.
What a unique way to get into the hobby. I'm sort of a trivia buff myself and used to hit the Saturday night rod runs where the trivia contests were a big draw. I've won cases of oil, portable air compressors, music CDs and signed posters...but I never won anything as neat as a motorized bicycle. Congratulations.
Trivia Question: What was on the front of Carol's 'T' shirt in the movie, 'American Graffiti' ? (no fair peeking/googling)
Tom
I'm taking a total wild guess, was it a rat fink?