Need photos!

GoldenMotor.com

jmr3394

Apr 5, 2010
U.S.A.
Hey fellow MBers, I am putting together a little website project and I was wondering if anyone would like to donate some pictures, videos, or anything of the sort so I could have some more content. Please note that i need YOUR permission to post anything that is YOURS. So either reply to this thread with content or send me a private message. You can also email me at [email protected]. Thanks for the help y'all!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Feel free to use any of mine but like Barley said, give this forum credit. Have fun, good luck and share your page with us.
Tom

jmr3394

Apr 5, 2010
U.S.A.
Oh absolutely! Ill make sure you guys and the forum are given credit for your content. Once I get the site up and running ill be sure to post the URL . THanks!!!!!!

jmr3394

Apr 5, 2010
U.S.A.
If anyone would like their own page for their build then i am going need a few things. Post the pictures you want shown (no links for me to dig through). What kinda of bike and what kind of mods. What kind of engine and what kind of mods. And anything else you want me to put up. Thanks guys.

JMR

Tim_B_172

Aug 26, 2009
Saint Joseph, MO
You can use anything that I have posted or will post in the future. I'm working on another build that should look a lot "cooler" than my current bike and thus I will post pics here when it is done.

So what sort of website is this that you are working on? Is it just general info on this little hobby of ours?

jmr3394

Apr 5, 2010
U.S.A.
Alright everybody, here is a link to the website. First off it is not close to being finished yet and I am updating it every couple of hours. It will have more pages more photos and much more content. But feel free to comment, criticize or what have you. Let me know if you think something should be added or subtracted from the site. I wanna make this a good one! So spread the word about it and share it with your friends! Thanks, JMR.

home

Tim_B_172

Aug 26, 2009
Saint Joseph, MO
Very cool so far! I know that you said it isn't finished, but might I suggest a page with links to vendor sites so that anyone who sees you're site and decides that they need an engine kit can quickly see where to get one.

Also, my old man is into motorized bikes too and he has been collecting photos to use as a screen saver. I will show him you're site. ;)

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Hey fellow MBers, I am putting together a little website project and I was wondering if anyone would like to donate some pictures, videos, or anything of the sort so I could have some more content. Please note that i need YOUR permission to post anything that is YOURS. So either reply to this thread with content or send me a private message. You can also email me at [email protected]. Thanks for the help y'all!
I've several snaps of my builds.....and will send to you in the morning.....I've had too many 211's tonight.....sounds like a great project tho !

Salty.shft.