It Aint Pretty But......

GoldenMotor.com

RONNY_ODELL

May 27, 2008
Arab Al. (close to Huntsville Al.
got it up and going again thios afternoon .... via new master link,,, rone to where i work and back ,,,, 7 minute one way trip ,,,, yall was rite 2and half miles wont be long enough ,,, have to make trip to store every morning also now to get a longer ride,, was a good feeling ,, think next time ill go with 44 tooth sproket instead of 36.... think more pull is better than speed for me,,, no speed junkie here... any way ill get some pics posted in cpl days and show off ( rotfl ) my new bike ,,,, thanx for all the info last few days guys.... see ya here and there.... :ride2:

RONNY_ODELL

May 27, 2008
Arab Al. (close to Huntsville Al.
YEPPERS THERE IS AN ARAB IN ALABAMA ... small town just south of Huntsville Alabama about 25 miles or so .... my next step will be to tighten all bolts and nuts well with added locktite ( as i see every one here doing ) also added extra jam bolts to help keep things tite... drove it to work today ....( im supervisor in a machine shop ) a buddy told me the BOSS was checking out my bike ( had it parked inside next to my tool box) as i went toward front to answer all his questions he met me coming my way pushing MY bike ... ( me and him get along well thank goodness) any way he said i need 2 things from you rite now ... 1 open that door and 2 tell me how to start this f***ing thing cause i got to try it out... well the whole shop pored out to watch the owner ride my bike ,,,, he came back grinning ear to ear,,,, was the talk of the shop all day .... man i love this thing.... after i get all parts locked down (except tail pipe) im porting and polishing the exhaust for better running ,,,, yall be good ,,,, ill get some pics tomorrow and get them posted here.... see ya ........