Hello Everyone

GoldenMotor.com

80ccisme

Sep 2, 2008
Horsham,Pennsylvania
Hello everyone.I am working on two beach cruiser projects at present.One is a Schwinn Jaguar.The other is a Fuji Sabel frame I bought and built up.I've had a love for bicycling and bicycles since I was a young child.I was a ride coordinator for a local bike club for a few years back in the late eighties and early ninties.I've stripped,primered,painted,and clear coated thirty or so frames.I built new wheels for each one well as installing new or semi-new components on each.I feel a little embarrased to be saying this much about myself.But I am doing it with the intention of making what I have learned over the years (I am 54 years old........young???) available to anyone who might ask a question about something I can help with.I have learned plenty from what I've read here for my own projects and would like to contribute to this great forum.Thanks.

80ccisme

Sep 2, 2008
Horsham,Pennsylvania
Welcome to the forum, glad you joined us.
Thanks fairracing31.It is going to be an interesting summer.I live in Pa. and have read that it's been tough going for some.That made me put a motorcycle on-off switch right next to my right handgrip.And I have a larger rearview too.I want to stay low profile and see how it goes.Thanks again for the welcome.This is a wonderful sport/hobby and this website makes it even more so.Thank you for the hard work you and the other moderators and administrators put into this project.It is really well done.