Hello all from Vancouver Island Canada

GoldenMotor.com

POPS

Sep 8, 2008
Vancouver Island BC .Canada
Really great form !!! Lots of great ider's. I've been viewing posts and have learned ALOT already. I am just starting my first build on a Giant stelito chopper. Cyclone 500 watt. I also want to add a Honda 50/Grubee kit if they ever become available??? and run it through the jack shaft on the bike to utilize the gears. I've built many a motorcycle /cars but this is my first bicycle build. (Semi retired mechanic) I will post some pic's once I get going on the build. Thanks for all the great posts and i'll try to help out as best I can but I have more questions than answers right now.Talk to you all soon .
POPS

POPS

Sep 8, 2008
Vancouver Island BC .Canada
Thank-you Pablo and Fairracin31 for the welcome. Pablo your bike is one sweet ride, and I love your jack shaft idea. It is really nice here on the island. I've only been here for 2 years and love it. I moved here from FREEZEMONTON, I mean Edmonton, Alberta. Gets damn cold there in the winter. I won't be leaving here unless it's a tropical place. Is Paco on the island as well? Talk to you later NEIGHBOUR! POPS