Jerry from PA

GoldenMotor.com

jerryw50

Feb 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
Hello, I'm new to the forum and the motorized bike concepts. I have lots of interests in starting a project. I have in mind either a tandem or a trike as my first project. I'm an eccentric grandfather looking to impress my grandaughter and this looks like a lot of fun. I'm interested in building the bike with a jack shaft shifter. My preference is purchase an engine kit and then to piece it together using all of the articiles that other have written as a guide. I'm particularily interested in how-to-build the shifter jack shafter from scratch. My first questions is does anyone have some temples/parts list, or other how-to's.
Thanks...Jerry

the paper boy

Jan 8, 2010
CA. Placentia
Hello, I'm new to the forum and the motorized bike concepts. I have lots of interests in starting a project. I have in mind either a tandem or a trike as my first project. I'm an eccentric grandfather looking to impress my grandaughter and this looks like a lot of fun. I'm interested in building the bike with a jack shaft shifter. My preference is purchase an engine kit and then to piece it together using all of the articiles that other have written as a guide. I'm particularily interested in how-to-build the shifter jack shafter from scratch. My first questions is does anyone have some temples/parts list, or other how-to's.
Thanks...Jerry
hello Jerry hope you get the help you need
.flg.