Incredible full suspension build

GoldenMotor.com

Sydneysider

Mar 20, 2009
Sydney
looks real neat.. Ive seen a few Rotary bikes here down under, not that sporty though. I use that same front wheel at the back of mine which I find is quite good. But yea, its a beauty and I wouldnt mind owning that! :)

Sydneysider

Mar 20, 2009
Sydney
yep its a 30cc Aussie motor, I'm assuming it would just a wee bit harder with balancing but a very comfortable ride..

Last edited:

stv1jzgte

Feb 11, 2009
australia
.com?
Just had a read of the sites technical bit! They claim that motor is 197watts @ 130rpm!! you want torque? how's 24nm or 17.7 ft lbs @ 40rpm YEAH!!!!
based on the fact that it cannot be mesured or checked...how do they know its 197watts?

If any of us here in oz had one and got pinged we could present this document in court as it would confuse the heck out of anyone especially a judge!
Rotary Bicycles Australia | Petrol and Electric Power Assisted Bicycles and Scooters

Last edited:

Sydneysider

Mar 20, 2009
Sydney
there is something like a bicycle dynomometer you know, lol

something like this:

RacerMate

but costs a few grand if you got the money..

Secondary! where u goin? I just wanna loose the peanut tank
dont really mind the peanut tank that much but Im thinking of installing an extra tank to give me longer range.. been thinking of modding another tank I got lying around and fastening it under the seat, or I could always get old dirt bike tank of bigger capacity and just install in place of the peanut tank..

stv1jzgte

Feb 11, 2009
australia
dont really mind the peanut tank that much but Im thinking of installing an extra tank to give me longer range.. been thinking of modding another tank I got lying around and fastening it under the seat, or I could always get old dirt bike tank of bigger capacity and just install in place of the peanut tank..
I have a few Victor 18's, first mass produced lawnmower in the world. the petrol tank is about the size of a large tin of dog food perfect for behind the seat and i dont mind fillin it up every second day, just cannot bring myself to us it or damage it.

Sydneysider

Mar 20, 2009
Sydney
ahh, the good old Victa..I would just use the tank but Id be careful when removing it in case Id want use the mower again in the future :)

Last edited:

Foximus

Sep 28, 2009
Orlando
I will be building a totally custom frame that is Waaaayy coooler than this thing ever is. I have a few tricks and ideas up my sleeve. Just gotta wait till i have the time and funds to buy a motor for pure tricks and not selling.