I got a free GasBike!

GoldenMotor.com

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
An out of town friends' neighbor tried to sell this at a yard sale with no takers (no idea of the price). I asked him to find out how much, and the answer was: free. Score.
It obviously needs a lot of work. I'm thinking about parting it out... don't know.
Welded motor mounts?

Attachments

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
An out of town friends' neighbor tried to sell this at a yard sale with no takers (no idea of the price). I asked him to find out how much, and the answer was: free. Score.
It obviously needs a lot of work. I'm thinking about parting it out... don't know.
Welded motor mounts?
Man thats an excellent bike for a china girl and a shift kit or just a china girl with. Nice bike, I'd try to get in going like it is and if the engines is toast I'd HT that sucker.....!

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
The engine is seting on a angle so carb is off don't know how the thing can run with the flaot that far off. But should be a good runner with that 4stroke ......Curt

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
My buddy is back in town, so he came by to enjoy some quality hops. After about ten minutes of 'how ya been', he noticed this bike, and I says "want to see if it'll run?"
There was a boatload of gas in the oil, but after the standard clean the plug, clean the carb etc, and putting the pull cord from my bike on it- it ran. It ran like a monster too. Sounded stronger than my engine!
Sweet. I'm going to give it to another friend who wants me to build him a trike, should do it just fine.

dance1