Has anyone seen the new Grubee Aluminum Frames

GoldenMotor.com

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
i saw those they do look nice i havent heard much about them and i noticed them a month ago

i think a vendor will have to buy a large stock and start selling them im sure they will be over priced

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
WOW, thanks Don for another amazing ready to motorize bicycle, and the extra wide built in gas tank is awesome!!!

epicboy thanks for this thread Grubee has done it again with another winner, that is a ready to motorize bicycle!

Peace Crazy Horse!.shft.brnotdance1

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
i really like the fact that its got a stream line tank and has v brake mounts

and the fact that it looks really cool and is designed to fit a motor snugly inside

riff44raff

Nov 4, 2010
staton ca
hay new guy hear I think blow by u bikes has the old ones and said "soon" on the new ones ! hope that helps as for me whats the best kit ?? the 2010 gurbee gt5 ??? how about the raw kits ??? and the old ones are $300

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
getting a good kit is like a roll of the dice but i bought a gt5 recently and aside from the bad paint job it was a sound motor when i took it apart i just havent put it back together yet

i bought mine from pirate cycles justin was a good salesman

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
here is one thanks riffraff http://blowbyu.ca/76943.html
the price is 310 plus shipping
there are three breaks plus a disk brake mount on front fork
although it doesnt have motor mounts it is really cool
hd hubs double walled rims
i just wonder how much that tank holds

riff44raff

Nov 4, 2010
staton ca
the old ones tank was small the new ones bigger ! check out feltbicycles .com . dont know how to add a link but check out the crusers they say the tanks are for show but ??????? you tell me !!!USA - Felt Bicycles tell me if i did that right !!!!

nateburn

Sep 28, 2010
boston / strafford
i saw those and i took one look at and saw few things that raised concerns. first its like a very small tank, probably only a third of the size of the stock tank if that. Second they put the petcock too far back on the tank to actually be able to empty the tank... thats just what i saw tho could be wrong