Dyno Bobber Cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Dyno Bobber Cruiser

This is the latest from wolfcreativecustoms.com

The bike is now complete and running. This is an extremely solid build with all the best parts and attention to every detail.

The following is a list of what this bike has:

• Dyno Frame
• Husky wheel set with front drum Sturmey Archer 11 g. spokes
• Tsubaki RS41 roller chain
• WCC modified Manic Mechanic sprocket and adapter
• Manic Mechanic billet intake
• Cheng Shin Tires
• Raw 66 motor ported intake and exhaust
• WCC expansion chamber with lazer cut ported flange
• WCC motor mounts
• Custom front brake arm bracket
• WCC in-frame custom gas tank
• WCC complete custom air brush paint w/ 2 part clear coat
• WCC air intake on carb
• Ignition upgrade with new cable and NGK cap and plug

The bike is available for purchase

culvercityclassic

Attachments

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Righteous! Well selected parts. Its a clean look without a lot of extra cables, baskets, wires, etc.
What is the tank made from?

raneyd

Doug in Wyoming
May 16, 2008
I have the same frame, are you interested in making another tank and selling it?

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
So how do I get my Grubby Paws on one of these frames? I have done some Googling but not enough is there any key words? Any body?

Culvercityclassic do you sell this frame? I want a frame just your your black one pictured above. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Re: Dyno Bobber Cruiser/ Street Tracker now

This bike was setup for the bobber style but it just was not the ride or look that I wanted. I did a swap with the bars to the common style that I like. The bars I use are motorcyle bars which do not flex at all, this makes for a very good ride.

The bike runs good but nothing like my other ones with the SLANT HEADS... hint hint

I am going to do a head swap and see what the difference is. I will report back on that one...fosho

culvercityclassic

Attachments

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Great looking build. I think it looked pretty phat with the ape hangers, but it looks more speedy with the new bars! I like the handlebar clamp too! Awesome build

tommyboy1442

Nov 25, 2009
chicago
culver, one bad ride, turning out good, looks tuff and has that clean new age look to it. good taste.you and venice both have some graet minds workin up there, and so many others that i could name all day. im currently buildin one as well but its made by kustom kruiser( a division of gt bicycles) and they own dyno also as some might not know.anyways its the same except for a few different parts and head badges. also ive noticed some dyos dont have the gusset by the head tube and they usually dont come with the fat tire out back.i put a few pics up of my ride. its not done just mockin everything up yet and im in the makes of a polished aluminum tank like yours only tapered in towards the back section both for looks and to keep the sharp edges away from my legs.ill post pics also when shes done.i still have to polish some aluminum parts and swap some nuts for spike bolts but shes gettin there. currently i have about $2300 invested in this bike.

Attachments

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Where did ya get the bars there interesting for something I had in mind. The speedometer skull combo looks like a rear winner(^) Loving it makes me glade I finally scored a Dyno too:)

What size tire you have on the back of that? Something I had in mind for mine as well?

Last edited:

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Tommyboy...

That bike is super sweet, I have picked up that same bike for my kid. That back tire looks nice. All those polished parts take time. You are creative with that choke lever. I could go on and on after looking at those pictures.

Did you do any mods to the motor? What kind of pipe are you gona run.

How is the tank coming along?

The bars on this build are stock DYNO bars...

CCC

Last edited:

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Re: Dyno Bobber Cruiser/ Street Tracker now

This bike was setup for the bobber style but it just was not the ride or look that I wanted. I did a swap with the bars to the common style that I like. The bars I use are motorcyle bars which do not flex at all, this makes for a very good ride.

The bike runs good but nothing like my other ones with the SLANT HEADS... hint hint

I am going to do a head swap and see what the difference is. I will report back on that one...fosho

culvercityclassic
Maybe it's just a matter of personal taste, but with those shorter handle bars on it, I really drool over that bike. I think it is just excellent the way it is now.