Recent Motorized Bike Hit & Run in LA

GoldenMotor.com

Tyler6357

Mar 15, 2012
Santa Barbara, CA
Hopefully they can get that guy's license plate number, to fail to stop after that happened is unconscionable! Be careful out there especially at this time of year, half the drivers on the road are drunk!

Tyler6357

Mar 15, 2012
Santa Barbara, CA
That was Mikail from DTM and one of the Socal racers who was hit.
It seems like he will be OK......but he is still in critical condition in USC.
Damn! I didn't know that. I hope he can recover. Watching that made me puke! He was flying when he hit with no time to react, I wish he could have swerved toward the middle of the road in time to miss but it happened too fast. I can only imagine what he must have thought when he saw that car, all of a sudden in front of him, knowing he couldn't possibly break in time.

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
That was Mikail from DTM and one of the Socal racers who was hit.
It seems like he will be OK......but he is still in critical condition in USC.
Well, I certainly hope he's not badly injured, that he will recover soon, and that the driver will be brought to justice. That said, I don't have time for idiots like Mikail. He and his crew's behavior put innocent people's lives in danger, and give our hobby a REALLY bad name. If you find the authorities cracking down on motorized bikes in your locality, you can thank fools like Mikail.

Here's an example of his interaction with the police. They could not have been any more pleasant and helpful with him, and he proceeds to post this video as an example of "POLICE BRUTALITY"?!? Gimme a break. One more idiot off the road as far as I'm concerned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uAks6ONaWA

Tyler6357

Mar 15, 2012
Santa Barbara, CA
Leaving a liquor store....Ha! I knew it, a drunk driver who didn't stop. Yeah, Mikail should have had his helmet on, even for a short test ride. It's the kind of mistake I can honestly say that I have made before when I was first getting into this hobby though, now I never ride without it. Anyhow, here is his gofundme page, if we don't help him, who will?

https://www.gofundme.com/justice-for-mik

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
LOS ANGELES >> A man was arrested in a hit-and-run crash that left another man severely injured in South Los Angeles, police said Saturday.

Javier Saravia was taken into custody at his residence on suspicion of felony hit-and-run after police said he struck a 35-year-old man riding a motorized bicycle near the intersection of 48th Street and Ninth Avenue on Monday.

The crash was captured on surveillance camera, the Los Angeles Police Department reported.

Saravia’s car, described as a burgundy or red 1997-00, four-door Oldsmobile Cutlass, was parked in a carport to the rear of Saravia’s residence and was impounded following his arrest, police said.

Saravia had at least one passenger inside of his vehicle, police said. There was no immediate word of any other arrests.

http://www.dailynews.com/general-news/20161231/man-arrested-in-connection-to-south-la-hit-and-run

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
best news for the New Year cuffed the drunk f**ker

Mik is coming along nicely

Kioshk- If you even had a clue you would not have expressed that which you did!!

DTM THO

Reactions: carl clack