whats up

GoldenMotor.com

DannyDodge

May 22, 2008
Detroit,Michigan
www.motownmuscle.com
hey guys, names Dan, join the forums here to shoot the **** about this new hobby I've seen to take on, my dad has a reproduction whizzer *i guess he had one back in the 50's to*
we just bought the motor kit from kings motor bikes to build my self a bike,

im tihnking of getting one of those $100 kmart bikes

slaping the motor in, repainting it and some other minor mods.... i've been thinking of ordering a 34 inch chopper fork with front disk brakes from bikedesinger.com but not quite sure how it will look due to the lack of rake on the frame, also might just throw a springer with a extended crown on that long stretched chopper look, but any suggestions would be appreciated on that

also any ideas on paint would be great, the gas tank is much smaller than i anticipated, cant figure out what to do

but other than that, uh ya hi lol

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
I thought the same thing about the tank at first but the bike goes fairly long on a stock tank, there is an AM larger tank or check out the second tank for rack mount.

Welcome!(^)

DannyDodge

May 22, 2008
Detroit,Michigan
www.motownmuscle.com
I thought the same thing about the tank at first but the bike goes fairly long on a stock tank, there is an AM larger tank or check out the second tank for rack mount.

Welcome!(^)
i was thinking of grabbing a whizzer tank, they seem to be a full gallon tank, im not worried about how far i can go on the tank tho, just disappointed in the size of my pallet to paint on ;)