Big Pimping!!

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Somebody got way.......to much time on their hands that could easily be used much better, they are for sure unique but all I can think to say about those things is "what the heck"

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
I not doing it! Whos gonna do it?:rolleyes: We got at least one trend setter in our bunchrotfl
BurnerBikes.com!
...I'm epically furry - tho admittedly monochrome (reluctant, but possible to change that)... does that count?

I unno if the "crazed hermit" look qualifies as "trend setter" tho... yea.... I'd need the crazy colors for that :(

BTW, I very rarely catch on fire... but it does hppn frm time to time laff

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
Stretch "furry" trike, use the tails for the hand grip "tassles", bike helmet with a furry spike job, alligator tires and Ostritch seat, snake skin covered spokes, run the oil mix at 10:1 or leave the choke 1/2 on(smoke). call it the non-green machine.. someone take the "bull by the horns"(you can use them somewhere on the bike too!)... too early on Sunday morning

Mac

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Stretch "furry" trike, use the tails for the hand grip "tassles", bike helmet with a furry spike job, alligator tires and Ostritch seat, snake skin covered spokes, run the oil mix at 10:1 or leave the choke 1/2 on(smoke). call it the non-green machine.. someone take the "bull by the horns"(you can use them somewhere on the bike too!)... too early on Sunday morning

Mac

EXACTLY !!!!! But with the horns on the helmet and one of those WW1 creepy gas masks on!

Cheersbrnot