Aussie newbie - yep another one

GoldenMotor.com

topend-bike

Sep 2, 2009
Darwin, Australia
Hi all,

I currently have a Zbox motor on a shogun commuter and its alot of fun... So much fun that I am about to begin a new full suspension build.

I have been a member here for a while and have spent waaay to many hours doing research on what works and what doesnt. I have recently purchased a brand new Salsa Caballero dual suspension frame which I am going to put a rock solid 50cc and SBP shift kit on it. Just waiting for all the rest of the bike parts to arrive then I can begin my build. Can't wait.

Will take some pics as I go as I know everyone is interested in full suspension builds. This will be a daily commuter doing about 30km a day so reliability is a must, just one of the reasons I decided to get a shift kit.

Now I just have to wait.....

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Hi all,

I currently have a Zbox motor on a shogun commuter and its alot of fun... So much fun that I am about to begin a new full suspension build.

I have been a member here for a while and have spent waaay to many hours doing research on what works and what doesnt. I have recently purchased a brand new Salsa Caballero dual suspension frame which I am going to put a rock solid 50cc and SBP shift kit on it. Just waiting for all the rest of the bike parts to arrive then I can begin my build. Can't wait.

Will take some pics as I go as I know everyone is interested in full suspension builds. This will be a daily commuter doing about 30km a day so reliability is a must, just one of the reasons I decided to get a shift kit.

Now I just have to wait.....

Truer words mate !......keep us posted on the build.....I and everyone else I'm sure will LOVE seeing it !.......

Laters,
Salty.shft.