too much oil

GoldenMotor.com

520titan

Mar 30, 2012
tucson
ok so accidentally doubled the oil ratio for the gas...i tried to run it but now it starts up but wont get goin if that makes sense...the motor will run as long as i pedal but after i stop pedaling it dies out..does this sound like a symptom of having too much oil...either way im switching out the gasoline now! total blonde moment...i just realized i did it too after a lot of troubleshooting..:-||

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
ok so accidentally doubled the oil ratio for the gas...i tried to run it but now it starts up but wont get goin if that makes sense...the motor will run as long as i pedal but after i stop pedaling it dies out..does this sound like a symptom of having too much oil...either way im switching out the gasoline now! total blonde moment...i just realized i did it too after a lot of troubleshooting..:-||
Pull the line off the carburetor and drain, then drain the carburetor bowl, and go from there.

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Well, at least you haven't gone on an extended run only to discover you are running straight gasoline in it!

Chances are you'll be OK.
rc