What Is the best 50cc or under kit?

GoldenMotor.com

spad4me

Jan 20, 2008
Arizona Bullhead
My kit shipped with damaged parts.
I complained .
After two years I still haven't heard from the seller.
I don't think he is in business anymore. No website.

I use thats dax parts to keep my motor running.
The only thing I worry about is the clutch.
I recently replaced the complete clutch throwout bearing cover with a generic one I found from manic motors.

I googled for the number one motorized bicycle kit Kings motors came up .
I actually found something that looks like the site different name
KINGS MOTOR BIKES,MOTORIZED BICYCLE,MOTORIZED BIKES
Don't buy from him few parts.

All things said and done I would have saved myself the fuss and bother . I would buy from thats dax if I wanted another happy time.
I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER HAPPY TIME EVER.

victorjuansantiago

Mar 30, 2009
Puerto Rico
In these days bought a kit to my bike. From GOLDEN EAGLE. Julia a so ncvlt1ice person, their treatment was cordial and arrive on time. I've installed on my bike and so far has been very easy. VICTORJUAN
cvlt1

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I have bought kits from Spookytooth, zone8cycles, gasbikes.net, usabikemotors and thatsdax.

Thatsdax had the best price, but you have to be home for delivery and the chain tensioner is the older 2 bolt version, or mine was. Still on 1st gallon of gas.

Spookytooth was the most expensive and my first kit, they have since lowered their price. They have a web forum I hear getting them on the phone is sort of hard. Engine has over 1000 miles now, I think, my neighbor has it and rides it to work almost every day.

Zone8cycles reasonable price and shipping. Somewhere around 500-600 on engine miles.

Gasbike.net, I just don't trust them and got the runaround about what they say they were selling and what I got (they are also kingsmotorbike so I wonder why they need 2 sites selling identical products). I had to fix the centrifugal clutch

Usabikemotors also reasonable, but I have to pay sales tax since I live in AZ. Built for an acquaintance. Haven't seen him, he is pretty rough on it and it is still going.

In all cases there was some issue with each purchase. All issues were rectified without me having to pay more. In gasbikes case I just gave in to their ad being incorrect because it would have cost me too much to have it restocked.

Pay less than $200 with shipping and hope for the best. Expect something to be dented, broken or scratched

Buddy

Jul 7, 2009
Ogden, Utah
Or just pay more and get the best. The Staton chain drive is the most solid kit you'll EVER find. The rack mount Titan is nice but very heavy and not as solid mounted as the Staton, I can feel the sway of the mounts on the rough roads around here.

Mike Hunt

Jun 9, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
luck may also be a factor. i bought mine off this chinese guy on the other side of the city, i got at least 350 - 400 km on this thing already, still running strong. he even gave me a new throttle cable when i first made the purchase, because the original kit cable was too short.

davearoy

Apr 25, 2009
Lakeland, Florida
With out question ThatsDax has excellant customer service. Duwayne takes the time to answer your ?s and has good follow up. Yes you have to be home when Fed X delivers. I had to go to the Fed X station on Saturday morning to my engine. My 80 cc has performed well. I get up to 25-28 mph and thats fast enought for me. Dax has good pricing, charges for shipping...............but when you need help they answer the phone and help solve your problem

Dave

Lakeland, Florida

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
I'm Using An Engine Kit From Yong Xing Machine Zone..

Here's The Website Yong Xing Machine Manufacture Co. Ltd.

Really Sweet Engine..Never Had Any Problems With The Engine..Run's Great

xDdance1
Now thats what I call one expensive engine kit!!!!That was the prices of the engine kits over 3 years ago....Way to pricey....If im giong to pay big money I would go with a chris hill engine and know it is the best quality....350 bones....

DonnnN

Jun 4, 2009
Singapore
Now thats what I call one expensive engine kit!!!!That was the prices of the engine kits over 3 years ago....Way to pricey....If im giong to pay big money I would go with a chris hill engine and know it is the best quality....350 bones....
His Website Prices Are Wrong Lol! I Bought From Him On Ebay For A Total Of $149USD With Shipping..

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
His Website Prices Are Wrong Lol! I Bought From Him On Ebay For A Total Of $149USD With Shipping..
Now thats what I call a fair price....What kind of warranty does he have?I was looking at the flying horse website and they show the engine torn down and it sure does look to be of great quality....I have bought all my engines from duane at thatsdax except for the last engine that I bought from boygofast for 55dollors(engine only)....It has 30miles on it doing good....
John-John

DonnnN

Jun 4, 2009
Singapore
Now thats what I call a fair price....What kind of warranty does he have?I was looking at the flying horse website and they show the engine torn down and it sure does look to be of great quality....I have bought all my engines from duane at thatsdax except for the last engine that I bought from boygofast for 55dollors(engine only)....It has 30miles on it doing good....
John-John
Cool $55 Is Really Cheap..

The Warranty He Has Is 1 Year Parts Replacement..
He Will Replace Any Parts.And i Only Have To Pay For The Shipping From China To My Place..

And If Anything Goes Wrong With My Engine I Just Have To Send It Back To Him For Servicing(1 Year)