New guy on the block;)

GoldenMotor.com

KenpachiZaraki

Oct 10, 2011
KY
Hello everybody... My name is Eric im from good ol kentucky and i have been constantly reading just about every thread on this forum so i decided to join:D
I am relatively new to the motorized bicycle scene but i have built myself a 2.5hp greyhound engine powered occ chopper bike! but thats besides the point... i just wanted to introduce myself and to say that you guys have taught me ALOT and i haven't even spoken to none of you all yet... I know there are ALOTTTT of very smart guys on this forum when it comes to the motor-bike scene... i hope to talk to you all one of these days.. but for now i was just wanting to introduce myself, and if you all have any tips/ info i need to know about this world just tell me because im very open to new ideas:D Thank you all in advance..

KenpachiZaraki

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome and we're glad you've joined to share your build and experience with the members. A couple of pictures of your bike would be good.
Have fun, ride safe.
Tom

KenpachiZaraki

Oct 10, 2011
KY
Thanks for the hospitality!!!! well... lol how do i go about posting pics?... i just got back from a good ride through the country:D its amazing out with the leaves changing and all.. i had plenty of people stop and ask me where i bought my bike at LOL i just smiled and said i built it myself.. what a great feeling:D:D:D