Are they supposed to vibrate this much!!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

greentek

Mar 8, 2011
Victorville, California
I hear you, I would look into a shift kit with 7-8 speed. With the shift kit it has more mounting brackets that help the mounting set up of the engine and it allows you to start out in first gear and shift or go through the gears and this helps keep your RPMs down and also helps save gas or could help you get better fuel economy and speed. Verses the one gear set up. Also remember the kit has an advanced mounting set up that if properly installed could seriously reduce the vibration. You could try a thick rubber 3/8" fuel line hose through the U-bolts. I notice that sometimes these engines vibrate at peak or close to peak RPMs, so with the shift kit it helps to keep the rpms down. Its like would you drive your car in 1st gear and wind it up all the way then get on the freeway at 35 and the engine screaming this would not be good. If there was no shift kit I probably would not have a MB. Remember if you get the Famous 49cc or 80cc Sweet China girl motor with a Jack shaft shift kit from sick bike parts, you could put it on any bike you please.

STOP BUILDING MB's ON WALMART BIKES!! I MEAN IT. DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE.