Hello New To Forum

GoldenMotor.com

PORTA

Nov 29, 2009
VIRGINIA
Hello My Name Is Jimmy And I Have Bin Wanting To Build One Of These Bikes For A Very Long Time. Jus Never Had Time. Now I Have Perfect Bike For It I Think. It Is One Of Those Jesse James Choppers That Was Selling A Few Years Back Is This Doable? I Have A Weed Eater Motor I Would Like To Use Not Sure What Cc But Would This Pull Me Around Im About 190 Pounds Im Not Looking For Blazing Speed Just Somthing That Looks Cool And Can Cruz Me Around The Hood.is There A Kit You Can Get To Make The Weed Eater Motor Work?

biken stins

Jul 11, 2008
Welcome to the forum.
Try search you will find all you neer to know.
Try changing sprocket size to fit your needs.
Have fun.

PORTA

Nov 29, 2009
VIRGINIA
Ok Just Thinking Should I Spend Time Making The Weed Eater Motor Work Or Buy One Of The Motor Kits Wich One Would Be A Good Choice If I Go That Way? This Would Be For The West Coast Chopper Bike. Has Anyone Put One Of The Kits On That Chopper Befor Is It Any Fab Work To Be Done?

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
I'm partial to the engine kits myself, the weedwacker/chainsaw builds are great - but they do require a bit more fabrication usually and I find the Chinese engine kits a bit more ascetically pleasing... I'm not 100% sure as I've not built one myself, but I think the chopper needs a jackshaft or an offset engine mount because the frame/tire width?

Regardless, many a chopper has been motorized with great results and I bet that one of the guys that has built one will be more than happy to give ya more of an answer than I can lol - ya outa post a pic of the bike yer workin' with! You'll just need one more post, then you'll be allowed to post links/pics - we do that to thwart the evil spammage ;)

PORTA

Nov 29, 2009
VIRGINIA
I Understand That And This Is The Last Post And Ill Try To Get A Pic Up Of The Bike And The Motor This Weekend For Any Ideas Im So Buisy With A 1989 Lt250 Quad Restor I Jus Dont Want A Peoject Thats Going To Take A Great Deal Of Time Thanks For All The Replys.