BikeBerry.com

GoldenMotor.com

ClownBaby

Sep 12, 2011
Colorado
I Ordered a kit from bike berry the other day. Called in to place the order just to make sure I would be able to talk to someone when I needed. Great customer service, short wait time, very happy. I get the email telling me that it is shipped (same day as promised) only to see the address is wrong. I call back and wait on for for about fifteen min, get tired of waiting and use the leave a message option. Didn't hear anything for a few hours, called back only to hear "The number you are trying to call is out of service". I have tried multiple times only to hear the same message, with one exception, I called after business hours and it went to Bikeberry.com recorded voice mail. Has any one else had this problem? From what Ive read on here bikeberry.com has a decent rep. Has this happened to anyone else? I called fed ex and they told me I couldn't change the shipping address.

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
Track down the people that will be getting the kit and let them know what happened. If they are decent about it, pick it up from them. Other than that keep trying to get a hold of the dealer.

I have ordered stuff from them and had no problems.

Terry

ClownBaby

Sep 12, 2011
Colorado
Thanks for the reply. I just tried again and it went through with no wait time. They were having some tech prob with the phones but they're up now. I can't stress enough how nice these two people I've dealt with are. I would go to the neighbors, but the address they were shipping to was a vacant lot.