Hey All!

GoldenMotor.com

BigPoppaG

Jun 11, 2009
Newport News Va
Hellow everyone!

This forum was found by just a random search. Being that this motor bike thing is new tow me I figured I'd do a little research before I buy. Best placet to do that is in a forum with experts like yourselves!.flg.

BigPoppaG

Jun 11, 2009
Newport News Va
I'm finding that out with the searches I've done in just the past 15min. lol Don't know how I ever bought anything before the internet and forums where created. ;-)

BigPoppaG

Jun 11, 2009
Newport News Va
New guy on the block here and was looking for my first kit. Have a friend in a local jeep club who has bought from BGF in the past and has had no issues. He is actually the one who got me interested in the motor bike kit.

He has since sold his bike (pic attached) and is looking to build another one and is going to buy from BGF again.

Here is the link of the one he is getting, it's also the one I'm looking to get. Being that it's my first and as we all know BUDGETS ARE REALLY REALLY TIGHT! I figure it's not a bad deal for a first timer.

Anyone here have this set up?

Thanks in advance for your input!
BPG

I may have posted this in the wrong forum. Sorry about that.........getting my feet wet here and had to many pages open. Feel free to move the question to the correct forum if you like.

80CC MOTOR BICYCLE BIKE MOTORIZED GAS ENGINE KIT dual - eBay (item 150348609899 end time Jun-27-09 18:22:04 PDT)

Last edited:

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
welcome to the forum,i have a dual start engine- remember the dual start engines require wide crank peddals or raising the engine very high to clear peddals.
where the regular clutch(peddal) start engines goes right on a bike a lot easier.
but i love pullstarting my engine,its easier for me,but was a lot more work to install.