GT2-A frame

GoldenMotor.com

woogie_man

Aug 9, 2013
Fargo, ND
Well looking at parting out my bike, and getting one of these frames together. The beach cruiser is great, but hard on my back. Looking at these four more of a streamlined look. Just curious if anyone is running one and how they are.

Would mount my flying eagle motor in it, hd lightning cdi, 36 tooth sprocket, and a few other odds and ends.

The other thing would be the fork selection. Would like something robust and shocked to south out ride a bit.

Thanks in advance guys

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
I have a GT2a and a GT2a-s. I like them both and recommend either one. The frame tubes are larger diameter than the motor mounts though. The "a" frame has a T shaped front motor mount, but an adaptor is needed for the rear mount. The "s" frame has no front motor mount and an adaptor will be needed for both front and rear mounts. I modified both front and rear mounts to direct mount the engine to the "s" frame with no adaptors. Much stronger and smoother.... Now here is the really good news. You find all the mounts, clamps, adaptors, and brackets that you will need for your new GT2 frame at bikebobber.com. Check out Bike Bobber on Facebook too.