How often do you ride?

GoldenMotor.com

2stroker

Apr 29, 2012
orlando
I used to ride my kit everyday to work and back. It was a blast. But then I had kids and gotta take em to school. hey maybe i will bust out the 2 seater..haha..when its summer i ride to work but now its just on the weekends or if i get off work early i buzz around on the bumblebee. not as much as i would like to but every chance i get im buzzin around.. these things are just so much fun!

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i ride pretty much every day. we have the perfect weather for it and i really enjoy riding. put on some music and just cruise around the island. an electric bicycle is perfect for around here

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I ride pretty much everyday, or night. I like to ride at night when it's warm.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
For that last couple of years, I've been busy with the family life and work so I've been limited to riding on the track only at the races. I miss riding up in the woods and backroads. :(

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I run an errand on it once per week. When I worked downtown, I commuted to the bus parknride every week. I now work at a location with no bus service and the roads are not suitable for a motorbike commute (speed limit too fast).

2stroker

Apr 29, 2012
orlando
I cant really think of anything else i would to be doing on the way work! Besides riding my motorized bike home from work!!

moonerdizzle

Jun 28, 2009
Cheese head capitol
i ride to work 5 days a week on my bike, rain or shine, well, i work third, so rain or dry. plus i tend to go on thinking cruises several times a week after work to watch the sun rise.