Interesting engine/motor choices.

GoldenMotor.com

racing fan

Apr 17, 2011
Michigan
I know there are a couple of engines and motors used in the MB world a lot but yesterday was a nice day and I saw something I don't see to often a MB on the street. I stopped him and asked him what the heck he had for a engine and he said he took two go-ped engines and put them in a series one in front of the other and hook the engines shafts together by a chain then ran a clutch off the rear engine's shaft. So in short he had a twin engine MB! :)

It was very interesting and cool and also strange at the same time because I thought of a similar idea a long while back though using chainsaw engines.(never ended up being made or used)

I was wondering if anyone has seen some other interesting engine or motor choices?

btw: You don't half to believe me, I really don't care if you do though I am not making it up. This post was too see what other interesting ideas people had come up with on motorized bikes.

Last edited:

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Oh gosh!

I believe you...
just wish you could have taken a few pics of it!

Didja tell the owner abt motorbicycling.com?

As you can tell, we really like creative machines here!
rc

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Side by side and one piston up while the other is down,one carb in the center w/reed valves?,,,,,two 23 cc motors adding to legal 46 cc's ?