Any Fort Worth motorized bicycles out there

GoldenMotor.com

Flying O MB

Jan 18, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas
Hey there all,

I have been on the forum for a while and still have not yet ran into anyone in Fort Worth that has a motorized bicycle, Building and motorized bicycle, or Riding an motorized bicycle. Hit me up if you are in the area. I ride all over the place.

FLying O MB

Peddling is for ******dnut

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Re: Any Fort Worth MB's out there

I think GeorgeNtexas is from the big D. I'm near Houston.

RyRod

Mar 21, 2011
Texas

I'm new to the forum. This is actually my first post. I live in Fort Worth, Ridglae area. Do you know of any local help for parts or questions in the 817?

Flying O MB

Jan 18, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas

RyRod,

I am in Ft Worth and there isnt much for repair or parts other than online support. I have a pretty good understanding of small engine repair and electrical.

RyRod

Mar 21, 2011
Texas

I'm finishing off my first build and was wanting to ride it to work. Have you had any problems with the police? I talk to a lot of cops who come into my job, and I never get the same answer. I still have some time till I want to start riding it to work, since we are still looking at 100 plus heat, but I'm not sure I want to risk getting a ticket. I live like a mile and a half from work and it's mostly side roads so it might not even be an issue, but I was just wondering.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas

I live in Farners Branch. I've ridden my bike in Farmers Branch, Addison, Irving, Dallas, Highland Park, University Park, Richardson, and Garland. So far not one cop has taken the slightest interest in me.

Before I started riding my MB last year, I called the Farmers Branch police and ask about riding a MB on the street. Even though they told me it was against the law the ride one on the street, or sidewalk, they've seen me riding around town at least a 100 times now, and not once said a thing about. One FB officer waved at me from his squad car.

I doubt you'll have any trouble. I wouldn't be afraid to ride FW myself.