Southern cali custom?

GoldenMotor.com

JPutnam

May 6, 2010
SLC Utah
Im not sure if this is the right place to post this but,

I ordered a few things(tires and springer fork) from southern cali custom online store on june 4th. I still havent received any word on my order or had any reply from the 7 emails I have sent. When I log in to their site it says the order is in "processing." Yet my bank account was charged on the 4th. I am super annoyed by this and am not sure what to do.

Has anyone else ever dealt with them? does anyone on here by chance know them or how to get ahold of them besides email. I tried calling the only number I could find on their site but could not get in touch with anyone.

any thoughts would be nice.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
That really blows.... If you have not gotten a response from 7 e-mails and your order is still processing. Thats almost 30 days. I would write off that company if it were Me, thats just real crappy customer service and just plain bad business. I would, if it were Me file a complaint with Pay-Pal(I think You only have 30 days) or contact your credit card company. Even if they told me the stuff was going to be sent right out I would tell them to screw!! Too many businesses think this is OK. Thanks for the heads up. I have looked at them and wondered how they were...now I know.
Cheers
Chainmaker

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
I was bought a few things from them at the last part of 09. They sent it right out, but you never know what a few months will bring, I know they are a new company. Give them a call and see what's up. I had the same problem with Dan's Buggy parts, that has the billet clamps I bought, but it was FedEx's fault, they sent me 2 copies of another delivery tracking number and never sent me a copy of Dan's tracking number. I got pissed at Dan at first, only to find out it was not Dan's fault. But being as it has been a month for you, I would seriously consider getting your money back.

JPutnam

May 6, 2010
SLC Utah
update:
I have called them every day since i posted this and no matter what time of the day I call I get their voice mail. So today I went to my bank and submitted the paper work to get my money back. but the girl at the bank says that if the bank gets ahold of southern cali customs and they say they shipped the stuff then I get screwed. even though the status on my order on their website still says processing.
super annoying.

CoastalCruiser

Apr 28, 2010
Spaced Coast
Their eBay store no longer exists. I think they sold their stock and got out of bikes. I seem to remember seeing their stock appear on someone elses eBay store about a month ago.