Blow By U First Production Build Felt Twin

GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
OK here we go Blow By U First Production Build Felt Twin here are some pre build videos and pictures

YouTube - Felt Twin Pre production build video Blow By U Motorized Bicycles .ca

FeltTWIN_GRN1.jpg

SANY0331.jpg This super cute model is my 2 year old daughter Vanessa

SANY0335.jpg

SANY0340.jpg

This bike will be sporting a sturmer front drum brake, HD Axle Kit with 56 tooth rear sprocket and I will be doing a top tube fuel tank this bike will be clean quite and climb hills like a billy goat Ha Ha Ha in fact that is going to be this Bikes Name BILLY GOAT GREEN

PutsTheDUIinRUINED

Oct 17, 2009
'zona
Me likey in-tube Felt builds...the Twin is a good choice too because it can pull off the four-stroke engine look pretty well. Are you going to use a two-stroke or a four-stroke?

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Oh man I forgot to put that in there in the description LOL silly me Yes Yes this build will be sporting a 5: ratio 4G T Belt Drive Engine Kit with the HuaSheng 142F-cc 49cc 4 stroke. And a HD axle kit with a free wheel and whom ever ends up with this beauty can change out the 11 tooth free wheel for the 10 tooth non free wheel for more reliability with the much larger HD axle free wheel. Heres a couple pics

4G T Belt Drive Engine Kit.jpg

freewheelsprocket-hdaxle-wbrake.jpg

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
I FORGOT ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING THE SALE OF THIS BIKE WILL NOT BE DISCUSSED IN THIS THREAD YOU CAN PM ME OR WAIT UNTIL IT COMES TO THE SWAP PAGES THIS IS A BUILD THREAD ONLY

Thank you
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
This build will in some ways be similar to my Felt MP build but will stop short of all the high tec fancy stuff here are a few pics of the MP

Picture 035.jpg

SANY0272.jpg

These pics of the MP are just samples of what I will be doing to the BILLY GOAT GREEN like the engine cover will get a nice matching color

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Plus BILLY GOAT GREEN will only be sporting the very tidy stock exhaust here are some pics of the stock exhaust

4g-engine-view-spread-small[1].jpg

gas line.02.jpg

4g-belt-bike.jpg This picture is a borrowed picture from another great builder But I will never if at all possible use a chain idler the 4G kits have no need for them if installed correctly This picture is to show what the stock exhaust on a 4G looks like.

SANY0329.jpg Here is another example from a build I did today May 6 /2010

Terry

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
BILLY GOAT GREEN is the first production bike from Blow By U but this type of bike is what we are all about QUALITY AND STYLE SECOND TO NONE

Cheers

Last edited:

2dawgs

Feb 15, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
Terry,

Can't wait to see this baby when she is done. As usual great craftsmanship and design. Your assistant Vanessa seem to be doing all the work (LOL).

Cheers,

Steve

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
LOL yes she is amazing but of course this time it took 3 takes to do that one video she decided that I should not be talking so loud in one of them and was yelling at me to stop LOL so Take 3 LOL

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Here is the video tapping the top tube for filler neck.

This is the original drilling and tapping it was over 15 Min's long I have cut it down and here it is the actual work that was done.
YouTube - Felt Twin Drill & Tap Top Tube Edited

This video is the first video posted and was take #2 and there was no drilling or tapping done but it explains what was done much of what was in the original was cut out so with the two together it fully explains and demonstrates the process
YouTube - Felt Twin Top Tube Fuel Tank

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Well I just could not stay away from the bike and making videos. I did say I would add some more on the weekend. But here I am with the next step this section is long and because of the bolts I am using they are too long they where giving me a hard time. I have done the videos in three parts and then the installing of the front fender and the the front wheel with drum brake. Here is part #1

YouTube - Felt Twin Front Fender Safety Up Grade

Last edited: