Sharing Pictures of my 1st motorized bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

opinions on my first build.

• Total voters

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
This is the first MB yet. I plan on building more in the future, I decided to go with a bicycle I felt had great lines with a real classic look, changed the handlebars to ape hangers. My next bike will be more custom, this is an 09' Trek Classic Cruiser, with an 80cc Broped 2 stroke. I recently changed the fuel shutoff valve and air filter, best thing I could of done better performace, and a better look. these pictures are before those upgrades, but here she is.

Attachments

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
Re: Sharing Pictures of my 1st MB

good looking bike :)
be carefull, they are addicting ;)
Thanks, I am already finding out that they are extremlly addictive, I have recently upgraded the air filter, fuel shutoff valve, and I am in the process of installing ground effects under the bike frame and fenders. I am already looking for a frame to start a second fully custom show bike.

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida

Sweeeeeet!.....love the bobber look....keep us posted on how it's working....

Laters,
Salty.shft.

Big_Fella_Stretch

Feb 4, 2010
San Diego, CA

Very nice build! I like the bag especially. I need something like that to carry some tools, and a bottle of oil (just in cast I run out of fuel on a trip).

I was thinking about some old ammo cans. That might look kinda cool on your build, if you could get them to hang on either side of the rear wheel.

Can't wait to hit up a ride! Whereabouts in SD are you located?

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,

I'm actually looking at either an old moped set of saddle bags out having my wife sew me up some, but old ammo cans would be nice. I have a coulpe and will definitly look to see how that will work out. La Mesa. About one mile from SDSU. Looking forward to a future ride, where ever it ends up taking place.