Mabuhay! from Philippines

GoldenMotor.com
Kabayan!

Got the engine kit from this guy https://www.facebook.com/motorized.bicycle.9
I don't have my motorized bike anymore though.

Hope this helps.
What happened 2 ur bike? Are u planning 2 have another one?
Sayang nman, I have hopes to hav a branch of d Moped Army here in the Philippines or establish an active group of Motorzied and Electric Bike enthusiasts here. Anyway, whatever it is dat u hav in mind, I wish for all of us enthusiasts to get together in the near future! Ingat n lang, kabayan!!!.trlrl.pec..mbv.

Jeco

Sep 13, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I've sold my motorized bike last year and then I bought an ebike instead, it's great because it's almost maintenance free. And I have built another custom cruiser bike for an ebike conversion in the future too :)...I've gone to the greener side haha!

We have this new ebike group in FB maybe you want to join-
https://www.facebook.com/groups/255843481194854/

ingat din! (take care too!)

I've sold my motorized bike last year and then I bought an ebike instead, it's great because it's almost maintenance free. And I have built another custom cruiser bike for an ebike conversion in the future too :)...I've gone to the greener side haha!

We have this new ebike group in FB maybe you want to join-
https://www.facebook.com/groups/255843481194854/

ingat din! (take care too!)
WOW!!! Thanks a lot!!! You even exceeded my hopes and dreams. I was actually having this imagination of having a club of E-bike riders here a couple of years ago when I aquired my E-bike made fom China. Unfortunately, the bike's batteries were damaged and the dealer where I bought it from closed and from that day, I have never had the chance to restore it again. I even looked for a new set of batteries but it is actually a bit pricey. I hope that your group will help me restore my bike and I am actually planning to have another one. This time, in a form of a power-trailer for my bicycles here at home. (Check out www.ridekick.com). The only problem is I can't find a dealer of it here in the Philippines.
If only I can join the group now, but the system here in our office blocked our access to Facebook. Maybe I will do so after work. Censya na kc dmi ko nang nasabi, it was because I was so thrilled to hear this news about the group from you.
Thank you and God Bless!!! (Don't worry, I promise not to say too much next time!!!)
pino..trlrl.

Last edited:

ghudman

Apr 23, 2016
las piñas
Hello all,

I am new to motorized bicycles and even to engines :)

I hope to learn more of these stuff here in this site, to improve my built bike with a generic Chinese 49cc engine kit.

Right now here is what I did on my bike. Added a front seat and footrest for my 3 yr old son. Placed the tank on a back carrier. It's just a regular mountain bike but it does the job well for me. Just cruising slowly for safety, checking parts before and after riding.

Maybe if I find a better bike here in Manila I will build another one, hopefully a Schwinn stingray or same setup.

Mabuhay!pino.
where can i buy that kind of engine kit in metro manila?
.shft.

Aeron26

Dec 9, 2020
Mga sir legal po ba ang motorize bicycle d2 sa atin sa pilipinas...Plano ko po magpakabit..