Motorized Bicycle Build Video

GoldenMotor.com

panofish

Jun 9, 2009
Michigan
Great Video! What cam did you use? That cam really looks good.
Steve..cs.
Thanks!
It's a sony vx2000. It only does standard def video, but the quality is prosumer level.
I made the mistake of shooting at 15fps progressive when I shot this video.
That's why it seems a bit choppy.
Next time I will shoot at the standard 29.97fps and use tempgauss to convert to progressive ... then the video will look even better.

Last edited:

HBfisherman

Jan 5, 2010
Huntington Beach
This is perfect as im installing my first motor this week. Now all I need is all your tools and your nice camara and i'll be set. TWO THUMBS UP!!!

PS- where do I find part two?

panofish

Jun 9, 2009
Michigan
This is perfect as im installing my first motor this week. Now all I need is all your tools and your nice camara and i'll be set. TWO THUMBS UP!!!

PS- where do I find part two?
All of the video footage has been shot and I am currently editing part 2 and part 3 of the videos.
I hope to have them available very soon.

stilldoc

Sep 16, 2009
Oklahoma
My build involved much more colorful language. Maybe I should have been listening to the background music you used.

Really, a great video and long overdue. The fabrication of the brackets for the gas tank was genius. I had to watch that twice.

Thanks

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Wow! that was awesome! You have done an excellent job with this video!
I am really liking your shop too. Oh the things I could create with some of those toys -er-um- tools. :D
Thankyou very much for taking the time and effort in creating this! It will help out many newb's in the future I am sure!
I think that your video should be made into a sticky in the frame mounted how to section!

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I thought those jets came loose! Great tank clamps ,great videos.They will releive lots of the stress new builders might have (fabricateing ,just imagine ,block of wood and a socket,d*** that was simple)on builds.
Have we settled that the metal sproket can be against the spokes?