Anybody else live west of Indy, in Indiana?

GoldenMotor.com

boxkite

Mar 3, 2014
Fillmore Indiana
I'm getting excited about getting my 1st build "Voodoo Child" built. I think I'll get it done by the end of April, just in time for the summer riding season. I live in Belle Union Indiana. About 20 miles west of Indy.
My brother lives in Cloverdale Indiana. He has an old Schwinn, he motorized last year.
Anybody else live west of Indy? Maybe we can start a gang. lol.r.ly.

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
I live west of you. But it's too far, really, for me to ride with you. I don't venture out your way as much as I did at one time.

But, unless you live in southern California or places like that, this is a sort of solitary hobby.

You'll talk to people who seem interested. But they almost never follow through.

boxkite

Mar 3, 2014
Fillmore Indiana
I live west of you. But it's too far, really, for me to ride with you. I don't venture out your way as much as I did at one time.

But, unless you live in southern California or places like that, this is a sort of solitary hobby.

You'll talk to people who seem interested. But they almost never follow through.
Yeah, that's what I kind of figured bluegoatwoods.
I suppose as long as engines stay available, and the price of fuel keeps going up ( and we know it will). I'm sure this hobby/sport will only grow. As people look for alternatives to try and beat the high cost of fuel..xx.