Awesome forum! New in Dayton Ohio.

GoldenMotor.com

UVsaturated

May 15, 2008
Dayton, Ohio
Hello everyone. I am in process of getting the resources (read knowledge) to build a motor assisted bike for commuting. Just thought I would drop in my first thread here.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the site! i know someone has the honda but not sure which member. i ordered a dax titan bicycle engine which is a clone of the honda and hope to be getting it soon. can't wait to see and here about your build. this is a fun hobby and i am sure you will love it. glad to have you with us
:ride2:

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. As you've already seen we have lots of freindly helpful folks here. There are lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts from all over the world here on this forum. You'll like it here.....................

reynolcj

May 28, 2008
Cincinnati
Hey there! I work south of Dayton in Moraine and live in Cincy. Perhaps we can exchange ideas as we move forward. I've got a homegrown motor bike under my belt, but am looking for form and function so i am going to purchase a kit this time around.

UVsaturated

May 15, 2008
Dayton, Ohio
Hey there! I work south of Dayton in Moraine and live in Cincy. Perhaps we can exchange ideas as we move forward. I've got a homegrown motor bike under my belt, but am looking for form and function so i am going to purchase a kit this time around.
Nice to hear from a local. Hope to read more of your posts. I left you a PM.