Almost at 2000!

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

Congratulations everyone!! You guy's have made this forum the BEST Motorized Bicycle forum that their is.

Last edited:

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
i want to personally thank all of you for making this site something to enjoy and be proud of (^)
I think the strength of this site is focusing on what we enjoy. The motorized bikes. And that we don't get caught up in whats legal, or who's legal etc etc.... EPA this or EPA that or ratting out venders. I really look forward to logging on here every morning to see what is new or whatever.

That is why I'm here

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
I think the strength of this site is focusing on what we enjoy. The motorized bikes. And that we don't get caught up in whats legal, or who's legal etc etc.... EPA this or EPA that or ratting out venders. I really look forward to logging on here every morning to see what is new or whatever.

That is why I'm here
amen to that. i built this site as a gathering place for riders to discuss how to make thier motorized bicycles run better, how to build them, to ask questions and share our knowlege and make new friends not for political garbage and big ego's. its all about having fun talking about something we all enjoy. it is awesome to see the explosive growth we are having (^)

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Who do you love! The mods by force!!:D

Really this site is cool - just look at the low "mod interference rate". I will say this, by pure example or whatever, the mods have loosened upa bit over there.

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
I tell you what tho... IF we start seeing this; "report illegal vendors" crapola, and "oh BTW you got a illegally imported engine... " and signatures with EPA reporting hotlines....

We need to run them out of here and back to that other site asap. There's more Narcs over there than at a Grateful Dead concert. They will most certainly feel at home.

I say all this because I really enjoy this group.

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
Who do you love! The mods by force!!:D

Really this site is cool - just look at the low "mod interference rate". I will say this, by pure example or whatever, the mods have loosened upa bit over there.
Yeah, but it's to little to late in my opinion. This group was 'right' from the word go.

ZnsaneRyder

Nov 21, 2008
FLORIDA

That is why I'm here
100% agree. I'm here for that reason as well. The atmosphere here is great!!! We are all here to enjoy our hobby and strengthen each other, and the freedom of allowing ourselves to bring our bicycles to the fullest potential!!!

Long Live Motorbicycling.com!!! .wee..shft..we.

erv h

Dec 15, 2008
union gap, wa
hi erv here its been awhile work & realy cold up here in wash st so the china girls were on hold . i put 7mm spark plug wires & ngk b5hs & ngk spark plug caps trimed air filter cover on one they are running 32.1 fuel plugs gaped @ .25 the bushing motor is a better running then the bearing but what the h-ll they are big time fun for 70cc & money spent great hobby thanks for all good imfo ps we race each other ever where