Velocars and other interesting vehicles.

GoldenMotor.com

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I swear it accelerates uphill faster than my turbo diesel van.

Lovely sound when the engine's pulling well, isn't it?

moto-klasika

Jan 12, 2013
Bern (more) and Belgrade (less)
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hello to all lovers of motorised tricycles and quadricycles, with or without pedals![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif](especially to our “spiritus movens” - Anne the Great):[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Merry Christmas and Happy New Year![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif](for you, your kids and grand-kids, family, too – meaning all dearest persons around you)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Attached is fresh photo from Belgrade, centre of city with lighting decoration (it is from internet, I am still here in Bern)... It isn't anything special or glorious, because city government decided to decorated all squares, boulevards and bigger streets, from centre to periphery and suburbs, so that all the people could enjoy in that.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]My Very Best Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Zoran[/FONT]

Attachments

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I knew Bob Collier, he was the engineer behind the swing arm frame for the Model 7 500cc Norton, and a string of heterodox trials motorcycles as well as a 1,000cc parallel twin Norton that frightened the managing director of Norton into fresh underwear in 1942.

I only found this today.

https://youtu.be/GPAOIlJzqf4

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
I believe your correct Zoran. I was wondering if the photo was taken just before or after the war. The gas generator looks very professionally made and not like the gas generators made during the war when they used what ever they could find to build them.

Steve.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
KOOL! Looks to have the frame go up under the box, so must have steering spindles on the front axle. Be a fun little buggy............Curt