what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

GoldenMotor.com

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
took the dead coaster wheel off the cruiser I bought last year - ground teeth real thin on crank sprocket - put a 5speed wheel on & derailer - pinch-nut on freewheel side held tire about 1/4 inch off to the left of center, so cut 1/4 inch off the standoff of the pinch-nut - freewheel just barely rubbed on frame, so put back one thin washer

works just fine

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Got me a goodie in the mail today!
Gen V balanced long block from MotorBicycleRacing! (Same motor dax sells but better price and no "Made in America" malarky.)

Complete detailed review to follow in High-Performance section....

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming
Got me a goodie in the mail today!
Gen V balanced long block from MotorBicycleRacing! (Same motor dax sells but better price and no "Made in America" malarky.)

Complete detailed review to follow in High-Performance section....
Yay, my care package arrived today as well, Thanks Neil!

Bottom end looks great and I know its the luck of the draw but it looks better than my other one. Neil also sent me a 36T sprocket a few shirts and some gaskets-WooHoo I love package day!

Maniac, I will be watching your build VERY closely!

Dan.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
I washed my motorized bicycle today. couldn't think of anything else to do. I want to build a mid drive electric bicycle next. still trying to learn all I can about them

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I washed my motorized bicycle today. couldn't think of anything else to do. I want to build a mid drive electric bicycle next. still trying to learn all I can about them
Dang-it Paul.... wish I could be cleaning my bikes up today, I guess I could pull them out of the shop and let the freezing rain and ice scrub them down.......!

Oh what I would give for some warm dry weather right now....!

Happy safe ridding wishes to all who can.

Map reddd

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
quill extenders came in today - put one on my own cruiser

nice now to have bars tilted down a bit for more comfortable hand position : )

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
I started to make up throttle cable and then the darn phone rang and then the rest of the day went to he!! in a handbasket. More cdi orders from freinds on CGLC and FB. Gota love it $$$$

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Did nothing today but hurt from the cold. Motor is sitting on my desk calling me to tear into it, but my the crying from my bones is drowning it out. Sorry to those waiting, but this cold really makes tinkering hard to enjoy. Review is coming but it will take quite a bit longer than it does in the summertime.
Stay tuned!

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Yay, my care package arrived today as well, Thanks Neil!

Bottom end looks great and I know its the luck of the draw but it looks better than my other one. Neil also sent me a 36T sprocket a few shirts and some gaskets-WooHoo I love package day!

Dan.
All my bottom ends look good.
There is no luck involved. :)

I threw in a thick bottom gasket too seeing that I have them.
Not too sure about the material it is made from?

That Antenna Banna is a "collectors" item from the Gulf war. :D

PS: I am stuck Only using my phone using Forum Runner which does not allow you to do much like delete PM's.
My email is in my profile. [email protected]
Please do not send me pm's or visitor messages.
Thanks

Last edited:

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
getting an old junker I bought ready to go today - opened the carb to hook up cable

this NT is so old that the slide is brass!!