To motorize or not motorize????

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Personally, I'd aready have an engine in that beauty.....look at all the space that frame has too offer. It is a beauty in it stock condition, unless you collect them or get a paper route, you'ld better get to motorizing it laff You know me ;)

dnut

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
yhea.... just a little ole' china girl in it, whats it gunna hurt? its actually just been hanging in my garage as a decoration but it sure looks like it would be a fun cruiser.

crawler

Aug 5, 2011
Wichita, KS
Old Schwinn's are a dime a dozen, I see no reason not to do whatever to it. I have one waiting to get modifed as I see fit for an engine....right after I finish chopping up my late 30's/early 40's monark.

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
Well then..... motor it is. There is always just a little voice in my head saying "dont do it" but after i listened a litle closer, It was just my wife yelling at me from inside the house! :)

DuctTapedGoat

Dec 20, 2010
Nampa Idaho
I say drop an HT in it!

Who cares if its worth anything anyways, the current person collecting it is you - and you should have fun with your collection.

Heck - if I had a mint condition antique highwheel I'd have that thing motored by the end of the riding season.