Wish me luck!

GoldenMotor.com

yodabob

Jun 29, 2008
North Wales PA
Never got to do an official introduction. My name is Bob and this is my first build.
Well wish me luck. In PA you have to have any motor vehicle registered. So I’ve been working diligently on making my motorbike legal for PA. Today she went to an enhanced inspection station to se if I can get a reconstructed title. They said I should know by Wednesday.

Attachments

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hello yodabob, I believe I have welcomed you before but if I did not....Welcome to the forum :)

That is a very nice Motorized Bicycle....I like it (^)
:ride2:

yodabob

Jun 29, 2008
North Wales PA
So far it it is a headlight.turn signals,horn, brake light that I used a bellows switch with the clutch cable run through it to activate since the bike has a coaster brake, rear veiw mirror, under 50cc which my 80 was made into with a little decal made at work, speedometer, and hopfully that will do it.

yodabob

Jun 29, 2008
North Wales PA
well, from what i hear in this forum, those 80s aren't 80s anyway, so your decal might be pretty accurate :)

the bike looks sharp. let's hope the revenuers like it too.
From things I have read I would have to agree with you. Looks like 67cc from what I have gathered. What I do know it pulls my 210lbs and the tank it is mount on alot faster then I need to go on a bicycle.