G'day, newbie here

GoldenMotor.com

BeauBoy

Mar 2, 2010
Qld Australia
Hi new here,
I have just recieved my Zbox 66 kit and well I was going to put it on an electra cruizer bike, but now I am thinking about getting a mountain bike to put it on instead. **** I might just get another bike and another kit, checked out grubee skyhawks cheaper than the zbox after I already bought it.
Damn.

I have information overload after reading so much tech stuff that I think I am going out of my mind. Either way the bikes primary initial useage is getting from point A to point B and back via a dirt road of dubious quality to the coast for a spot of fishing with overnight camps. To any aussies reading this it's inskip point and area near fraser island if you are into good camping spots you will know where I am.

I also might decide to ride it from one end of the country to the other, just for the **** of it one day. Why not eh? Might make a good youtube adventure lol

Its just going to be stock, I am not going to be doing any mods on it after thinking it over, just propper tuning etc. thanks guys and girls, thats my intro.

BB
auflg

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome BB to motorbicycling.com, glad you joined us.

Please keep us posted on your build and what bike you have decided to go with. If you need any help or advice we have some great members that are willing to help out.

Fishing and camping on a MB sounds like real fun, wish I could join you.

BeauBoy

Mar 2, 2010
Qld Australia
Thanks mate, I got all excited and went to start the build on my electra, damn rear sprocket wont fit over the hub lol. So i've put the project on hold for a while and decided to hunt around for a good second hand mountain bike to use instead.
auflg

the new ausped

Feb 10, 2010
australia
aaah another aussie? thats 3 new ones this week, im glad you joined,

a lot of people are scared of mods to there engines for obvious reasons, but raly these chinese pieces of junk need a bit of xtra punch, you will see when you first ride it;)

a few easy and cheap things you can do to help:
buy a cheapo poocketbike pipe from ebay cut the expansion chamber offa it and weld it on ur bike.
match the intake and exhaust but i have no clue how to do that but someone else will tell
take out that spark plug you got wif your kit smash it with a hammer if you want to or put it in the bin find an ngk spark plug for it
changing the plug wire may also help
auflg