Motorbicycling.com Member Map of Motorized Bicycle Enthusiasts

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Re: Motorbicycling.com Member Map

There must be some real greybeards/experienced folks on here, what some with birthday candle-looking icons!

Gotta be a lot of candles to see from that high up! :D
Not that grey yet my friend :D Since google shrunk the icons, you can't even see the candles at all now. I put mine out of place so it could be seen.....not anymore laff

dnut

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO

I know that there are more members in the Denver metro area and in Brighton then what the map indicates. Where are you guys? :)

Mark Crowder

Dec 9, 2011
West Point, GA 31833

I am a senior citizen that just want sit down. I have wanted a motorbike since I saw the first in 1952 and never got one. Now I plan to buy a bicycle and motor and know very little about how to procede on safe ground.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia

Welcome to the forum! Have you put your mark on the map?

There are lots of good folks here who can help you on your quest for a motorized bicycle.
I suggest reading the newbie threads for ideas and perhaps inspiration for which way you want to go.
http://motorbicycling.com/f30/guide-bicycle-motor-preparation-care-354.html

Just browse through the whole place, you might be surprised at all the knowledge here.

Have fun!

robertb

Aug 10, 2011
rochester Mn.

thank you ,if I could ,I'd like to start with a question . Im about to buy a new 4 stroke bicycle I like a model at the spooky tooth website . I been trying contact for over a few months now suddenly Ive gotton a response now Im a little spooked any advise

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

thank you ,if I could ,I'd like to start with a question . Im about to buy a new 4 stroke bicycle I like a model at the spooky tooth website . I been trying contact for over a few months now suddenly Ive gotton a response now Im a little spooked any advise
Hello Robert welcome to the forum. Spooky Tooth Cycles was closed for a short time and then re-opened under new ownership.

Lons1980

Feb 14, 2012
Atlantic Beach, FL

I just joined but, so far this looks like a pretty cool way to learn more about bike engines. I've had a stretch limo cruiser with a "tank" for awhile but I can't figure out how to fit an engine on there. The bottom rail is thick squared off and I can't fit a gas tank on the top bar (aka tank). Doesn't help that I don't know a lot about engines...lol I'm on the map so maybe someone could help me out here.

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX

Put a photo of your bike in your member user page, and people will be glad to share products and information with you. I've been on this page quite a while now, and I think I would have just thrown my 1st motor away and saved up for a standard moped, if I hadn't gotten so much info here.

I just joined but, so far this looks like a pretty cool way to learn more about bike engines. I've had a stretch limo cruiser with a "tank" for awhile but I can't figure out how to fit an engine on there. The bottom rail is thick squared off and I can't fit a gas tank on the top bar (aka tank). Doesn't help that I don't know a lot about engines...lol I'm on the map so maybe someone could help me out here.