Hello

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Man, if that's not a real one, wow, nice job! I can only see some minor differences and thought it was just model yr thing. 2009 / 09 Schwinn Classic Seven Deluxe Beach Cruiser Comfort Bike

Really, beautiful MB. I tried for that look with a wallyworld Point Beach but am saving my pennys (read useing pell grant, snork) for the Deluxe 7 or Columbia reproduction

Wanted to do a felt Heritage but 4 smoker won't fit. Although Dax's 2 strokes went way down in price and installed one with a buddy a few weeks back and they are awesome.

LOL, I need a larger grant(s)
0328091631.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
New to this site my name is Rod, I Will be posting pics of my ride soon..
This was from a few months back
Welcome to the forum, Rod. Before you post pix of your new bike, give us some more of this one. I see so many things I'd like to see from different angles. Those hand grips for example. Hand sewn?
Great looking Schwinn. What year is it?
Tom

Rav3n805

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, Ca
Dan
That Columbia is sick . Iwant one!
My cruiser is from 2000,Schwinn deluxe 7, I Changed it up to look like a phantom from the 1950's, those cost around 1-4k too much $$ for me.
What kinda engine is on you're cruiser? looks clean

Tom
Yea the right grip was hand sewn to cover the throttle, This is my only bike, so will post some more pictures later

rmeloy34

Mar 26, 2009
Wallyworld Conn.
New to this site my name is Rod, I Will be posting pics of my ride soon..
This was from a few months back
Nice looking ride! where did you find the springer fork? I really want to find one .
I am on a schwinn also but its a skyliner,the more modern shock fork works ok but I like the look of the springer better....its always a work in progress!! Good luck,Welcome!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Dan
That Columbia is sick . Iwant one!
My cruiser is from 2000,Schwinn deluxe 7, I Changed it up to look like a phantom from the 1950's, those cost around 1-4k too much $$ for me.
What kinda engine is on you're cruiser? looks clean

Tom
Yea the right grip was hand sewn to cover the throttle, This is my only bike, so will post some more pictures later
Same PB bike but one pic is a BGF 80cc 2 stroke and top pic is her with a Honda/Grubee. Is my first 4 smoker and have to say it really makes for a great MB.

Is the phantom tank real or is your tank rack mounted? Really great looking Bike. I found a local dealer who will get me a Deluxe 7 (2009) for $600. Wohoo! Now all's I need is $600, snork.

Rav3n805

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, Ca
Same PB bike but one pic is a BGF 80cc 2 stroke and top pic is her with a Honda/Grubee. Is my first 4 smoker and have to say it really makes for a great MB.

Is the phantom tank real or is your tank rack mounted? Really great looking Bike. I found a local dealer who will get me a Deluxe 7 (2009) for $600. Wohoo! Now all's I need is $600, snork.
The tank is a real phantom tank with functioning horn,
my fuel tank is rack rear rack mounted

Is 600 a good price? buy used, save some cash.
the 4 stroke engine cost way more?

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
The tank is a real phantom tank with functioning horn,
my fuel tank is rack rear rack mounted

Is 600 a good price? buy used, save some cash.
the 4 stroke engine cost way more?
600 is good (not great) for a 2009 Deluxe, but your right. Gonna look around. Thanks. Yea, the 4 smokers are a lot more $ but after ridding one, just had to have one. I got a deal on that honda/grubee. Local kid bought it and lost interest b4 installing it. All totaled it would have been around $600 w/shipping and got the engine mounting and GB for 350. Bicycle Engines, Motorized Bicycles, Bicycle Motors, Motored Bikes: 2-Stroke & 4-Stroke Kits! has a good inframe for $400. Dax has the Tiatan, soon to be available inframe as well. Firebelly (and my self,but not in conjunction with) are working on a GB. Weakest link with the 4 smokers. Get YOUR EZmotorbike TODAY! has just come out for sale too. None come with Honda engines, but aside from a very slight power difference, I could not tell the difference while ridding either.

The Dax 2 strokes are really great. Lots of attention to detail and QC. Great price too.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Man Rav3n805, I just saw your bike in the chinese in frame contest section and just wanted to say: You've raised the bar with your entry! Super Clean Bike with Classic looks...(^)