From Ohio, 14, fives bikes built so far..

GoldenMotor.com

...ladies

Jan 27, 2009
Ohio
..looking to do something a little more interesting. I'v built 3 for friends, sold one, and have two of my own. All run fine. But i'v decided to take on an after winter project and paint my first bike, as well as do a mild wire tuck. I'll be posting about it in general.. Probably make a How-to if it hasn't been done before.

...ladies

Jan 27, 2009
Ohio
Hey ......ladies!

Where you at in Ahia? I'm in north eastern Ohio, Ashtabula county.
Knox County lol

Welcome to the forum... great people here
Ya seems like it, lol.

Welcome and please enlighten an idiot like myself on a wire tuck.
Ha that is probably my fualt. I'm used to the car forums. A mild wire tuck in car terms is hiding the wires to get a cleaner engine bay. I wasn't sure if it was a universal term.. i guess not lol. I was planning on on drilling holes through the frame. But somebody said to just fiberglass it in, i'm pretty good with fiberglass so i guess thats what i'll be doing.

...ladies

Jan 27, 2009
Ohio
drilling a bike frame always seems like a bad idea just another failure point
Ya i stopped drilling. Ended up with 3 unused holes (covered and painted an hour ago) But its a thick frame and i'm not doing any offroading so it should be fine. It's metal so i should bend if the frame ever starts to break. It wont shadder like carbon fiber. Its a pretty think frame. Three of my buddies sat on the frame today to see if anything would happen. Nothing did. The holes on are the side so there is not a great amount of stress on them.

xgibster

Oct 9, 2010
ohio
..looking to do something a little more interesting. I'v built 3 for friends, sold one, and have two of my own. All run fine. But i'v decided to take on an after winter project and paint my first bike, as well as do a mild wire tuck. I'll be posting about it in general.. Probably make a How-to if it hasn't been done before.
Hi -- just joined and have been wondering about the laws in Ohio. From what I've been reading, it sounds like I don't need a special driver's license but do need to register the bike and get a plate. Can you please tell me if this is correct?