hello everyone. new here. i just joined

GoldenMotor.com

Tony513

Nov 23, 2012
Hamilton Ohio
some of my goals with it are the 70cc stage 2 performance kit from rock solid, a jack shaft kit from sbp, 9 speed free wheel, monarch 2 springer forks, ram air, 26" 144 spoke 12g wheels, seat mounted rear tank, and a few bells and whistles along the way. if anyone has an idea to make it better please let me know. i would like to have the highest top end possible.

BikeBerryJen

Engine Diva
Oct 25, 2012
SoCal
Welcome Tony! You've come to a fantastic place for inspiration and technical support! You can spend HOURS on this time just looking around and learning new things. I look forward to see your bicycle when you're done! Cheers!

daxtitg

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Welcome to the forum!

If you want to go fast, don't use the wheels you have in mind.
Going fast means stopping fast too. I cannot stress enough how important the use of good quality disc brakes are when you are going 30+ MPH and some idiot in a car pulls a stupid move mere feet in front of you.
Good brakes are the difference between near hit and direct hit. Which would you prefer?

Last edited:

JonnyR

May 13, 2012
ronkonkoma, new york
welcome to the forum
most of the stuff you mentioned is good stuff but you should think about different wheels like some 11 gauge ones with a disk brake option