100% Custom Design

GoldenMotor.com

aricarmon

Jun 13, 2009
san francisco

I made the frame from scratch and modified the handlebars, tank, and front end. After two years of trying to find time to paint this, i finally did and i fell in love with the blue i chose to accent the cream.

CrazyCatLady

Jun 21, 2011
Tampa Bay
Those deep v's look killer. Love the scallops on the tank, turquoise is one of my favorite colors. How do track wheels handle on a motorized machine?

Rmerac

Aug 29, 2011
Independence, MO
I absolutely love this design. Props to aricarmon.. however.. it's quite close to the ground.. that's something I have a bit of concern about. See I'm quite new to the whole motorized portion of bicycling, and I've noticed quite a few models with a very "grounded" frame, if you will. Would this low of a "low-rider" be hazardous to the rider, or even the bike for that matter?

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
I think it's a beautiful bike, but a show bike. The bottom bracket location is the largest impediment to comfortable riding IMHO. The drop loop and exhaust being that low is very close to getting scraped on stuff. Especially speed bumps.

I absolutely love this design. Props to aricarmon.. however.. it's quite close to the ground.. that's something I have a bit of concern about. See I'm quite new to the whole motorized portion of bicycling, and I've noticed quite a few models with a very "grounded" frame, if you will. Would this low of a "low-rider" be hazardous to the rider, or even the bike for that matter?