G'day...

GoldenMotor.com

Chop Chop

Jan 17, 2009
Paradise
Bit disappointing to not be able to post links or edit as noob!!!

I ain't no spammer, just tryin' to show my bikes...

Chop Chop

Jan 17, 2009
Paradise
Thanks guys... 1 more post after this and I will be able to show you the projects...

Nothing too flash but only new to the motorised bike thing and using these 3 as learning curves :)

Chop Chop

Jan 17, 2009
Paradise
Alright, so here are the current and first projects I am undertaking...

WCC bought for $250 aud off feeBay... 80cc zbox motor.

What I plan to do to the Schwinn I bought... Using an 80cc Grubee skyhawk motor.

The modified pocket bike exhaust I am going to use...

I also bought another wcc that I plan to stretch the frame and extend the forks, don't know what motor I will use as of yet?

Chop Chop

Jan 17, 2009
Paradise
Yes I am from Down Under, I live on the Great Lake in Tasmania (pop 2, 4 including the dogs)...

So I had the Schwinn rock up yesterday to turn into that monster in the pic and Toll Ipec (the courier) damaged the bike pretty bad, as I live remote I am sure I am going to struggle to get parts for it so I have taken pics for them and hopefully they will pay for the damage... The guy I bought it from is mates with the manager there so it is looking good!

And to top it off I recieved the new grubee skyhawk motor and it has electrolysis on the clinder nuts, paint bubbles and paint missing. I pouinted this out to MBB IMPORTS (BE WARY OF THESE GUYS ON feeBay, even though they have 1% feedback I am sure most were like me and left feedback as soon as it arrived(without inspecting it too much) and this is the response I recieved from them...

"well am sorri but i dont have a perfect motor that painted with a 2 pac colour,regards".

- mrbikerboy

I should of known from the bad spelling and grammar that this guy was a dipsh*t and not bothered with another CRAP CHINESE MADE motor...

Anyway, regardless of the hiccups I am still as keen as I was prior, am glad I have had this drama in the beginning so I won't get caught out again...

Last edited: