Bike frame with internal fuel tank

GoldenMotor.com

N057828

Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne Australia
Hi Im Ivan from downunder and id like to know if anyone sells a bike frame with a internal fuel tank the Phantom bikes on ya right ->

I want to add a 4 stroker too??dance1

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy Ivan, welcome.

I know Grubee does. I am sure some others do, but I don't know who.

Grubee Inc.

Is not that hard to do your own. OH! I forgot Terry at http://blowbyu.ca/ He is a member here and just made one and could better advise you.

N057828

Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne Australia
brnot
Thanks man will check out, no prices, china I think and yes can see frame. Id like a pull start motor 4 so will see. Hey Im from Australia Melbourne and it hot here BUT looks of rain too. Whats the weather like and what part from the states are ya from?.trk

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. A few of our sponsors offered them in the past but I couldn't find one this weekend. There was one of them competing at the Spookytooth death race last fall in Tucson.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
lots of cold and wet here in CT. (next to NY city and state, north east near Canada)

Might be cheaper for you to make your own in-frame tank. Some great how2s on it. I dunno if you found any ready made.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Hi Im Ivan from downunder and id like to know if anyone sells a bike frame with a internal fuel tank the Phantom bikes on ya right ->

I want to add a 4 stroker too??dance1
These guys used to carry them as a Grubee dealer. They have 4 strokes
Motorized Bicycle Sydney, Motorised Bicycle (Bike) Melbourne, Motorized Bicycle Engine Kits

The Felt bicycles as in "the Phantom bikes" need to
have their top tube converted to a gas tank and would
be very expensive if you could find one in Oz

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to convert my own on my latest build. I lived in Newport Beach NSW years ago, now in sunny and mild San Diego, CA. I run 4-strokes as well, cheers!

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Wow, $700? Always amazes me that stuff from China costs you folks so much. Ya think the boat could drop some off on their way by when coming to the U.S. Not like it's that far out of the way, snork.

I have done business with Dax and Bicycle-engines for a good while and both are great to deal with.